-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of James & Sue Ann
Birchfield
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 9:41 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: General Questions...

Would anyone care to express there likes/dislikes about this product?
I have found it very straight forward, stable and fast.  I have only been
looking at it for a few days, and haven't had the chance to test it
thoroughly yet though.  I would love to hear what other peoplke have to
say.

Thanks!

James Birchfield
Chief Technology Officer