Translating to servlet 2.2.

Servlet ServletContext.getServlet(String name) --this method was removed
for safety.

I have this code:

// Get productbase servlet which contains all the available products
ProductBaseServlet productBase = (ProductBaseServlet)

getServletConfig().getServletContext().getServlet("productbase");

//Use the Productbase servlet to convert the product ID into a Product
Product product = null;
product = productBase.getProduct(productID);

Does anyone have a hint on being able to translate this code or be able to
point me in a direction where I can find sample code to study.
Thanks,
Debra