Good morning all,

I have come to the point in my development where SSL must be implemented.
I have been given the painstaking task of bringing our Redhat box up to SSL
speed by the end of the week.  I have searched the website for the "mods"
that are supported, yet the only link I have found states that a white
paper will be available soon.
My testing of Orion thus far has returned excellent results.  However, when
security becomes an issues, as we all know, some speed and performance can
be sacrificed.  If anyone has, or knows how, to implement the SSL mods
please send me the information.

Regards,

 _________________     (Embedded image
 Steve Gee             moved to file: