Hey all,

Has anybody else had any trouble casting a JNDI retrieved
"com.evermind.sql.OrionPooledDataSource" into our old friend
"javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource" within an Orion 0.9.6 BMP EJB ??

I get a ClassCastException when attempting an explicit cast.  However
I am still able to cast "com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource" to
"javax.sql.DataSource".  (So just no connection pooling until I figure
this out).

Other than that my 0.9.4 -> 0.9.6 upgrade has been trouble free.

Cheers,

Dave Elliot

p.s. Congrats to the Orion team on another step forward with this
kick-arse server.