Taglib can handle i18n correctly.
If I want use Big5 for my JSP page enocoding, according I have to set
<%@page contentType="text/html;charset=Big5" >
otherwise the dynamic string, ex <%="¤¤¤å"%> won't be correct.
I find Orion handle it fine, but if in taglib body , it goes wrong.
This perhapers the taglib out put stream use the io stream that don't support i18n.

NOW I have serveral suggestion to orion, hopes the orion team can look the JSP i18n
issue
otherwise the orion can't deploy to the double byte enviroment.

1. use the system default encoding (file.encoding)be the JSP content-type encoding to
ease development. So I dont need to type <%@page contentType="text/html;charset=Big5"
> on every JSP page.

2. use the  content-type to parsing the JSP to let JSP support multi-language

3. allow user to set JSP encoding in the orion web config

4. fix the TagLib and POST/GET value  i18n problem