Title: Specifying application deployment directory

When one specifies a deployment directory in server.xml for an application, the orion-ejb-jar.xml file which is placed in that directory does not propogate the values of location attributes of entity-deployment or session-deployment tags from the orion-ejb-jar.xml file included in the EJB JARs of the application. There may be other attributes which are also not being propogated, I've only noticed this one.

For example:
Application Foo.ear has an EJB JAR called Blah.jar which contains an orion-ejb-jar.xml file. This orion-ejb-jar.xml file specifies "ejb/Bob" as the location attribute for the entity Bob. However, when the application is deployed and one inspects the orion-ejb-jar.xml file in the deployment directory for Blah.jar, the Bob entity's location attribute is "Bob".

Ciao,
Gordon

--- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" ---
Gordon Tyler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Abraxas IT Services - Component Based Devleopment
Tel: +27-(0)21-6803412
PGP key available on request or finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Official IT Partner to the Two Oceans Marathon"
http://www.twooceansmarathon.org.za