I installed the news app as documented and use an oracle datasource.

When I access the app I get the following error message (part)

com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Database error: ORA-00942:
table or view does not exist
        at EntityHomeWrapper1.findByParent(EntityHomeWrapper1.java:1520)
        at com.evermind.ejb.NewsSessionEJB.getChildren(NewsSessionEJB.java:44)
        at
StatefulSessionBeanWrapper11.getChildren(StatefulSessionBeanWrapper11.java:66)
        at /news.jsp._jspService(/news.jsp.java:80) (JSP page line 26)

Anyone know why?
The autocreate of tables was "true" by default I thought, so wouldnt the app
create tables if they dont exist???

Rob