Hi Arved,

> You don't actually have the create method implemented in HelloBean. This is
> causing this particular error.

Should I? I dont need a create() method in my session bean, AFAIK. I have
an ejbCreate() method, which should do.

> Also, you evidently want your session bean to be in package hello.ejb. But
> your deployment descriptor specifies hello.Hello, for example.

The deployment descriptor has already been changed. You are looking at an
old version :)

--
Ernst de Haan
Freelance Java Architect

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ
begin:vcard
n:de Haan;Ernst
tel;fax:+31 (0)26 3645634
tel;work:+31 (0)26 3623895
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.znerd.demon.nl/
org:Jollem
adr:;;Rozendaalselaan 35;Velp;GLD;6881 KZ;Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Java Architect
fn:Ernst de Haan