Hi All...

I have been looking for an inexpensive EJB development/deployment platform.
Orion looks to be a good choice, especially since it fully implements EJB
1.1.

My question, though, has to do using the EJB server without the web server
portion. I need an EJB server that can have client applications communicate
with it directly, using the remote interface objects (and RMI or IIOP).

Therefor, can I disable the web server part of Orion, or else simple ignore
it? I also would like to run Apache on the same machine as Orion. Is this a
problem (assuming, of course, I can turn the Orion web server off or change
its port)?

Thanks!

Jim