-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim Archer
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 3:35 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: EJB Deployment

Hi All...

A look through the archives seems to indicate this question is often asked
but I didn't see an answer...

Two people here have spent the afternoon trying to deploy EJB beans under
orion. No luck.

Is there any documentation or guide, beyond the docs that came with Orion,
available? We are getting errors that indicate the server can't find our
calsses, and have not been able to fix this problem or get even simple
beans to deploy.

Any hints or information would be appreciated.

Thnaks!

Jim