Hi,
I think I misspoke on this one. It seems I was pointing at an older version on windows.
Can you confirm this was a problem and is fixed?

Eric :-)

Eric Richardson wrote:

Hi,
When using Netscape 4.7 on windows and the Orion rc1 on windows, if you have a jsp named foo.jsp then if you call the servlet foo.JSP or FOO.JSP then the web server only returns source code for the JSP. Netscape on linux does not exhibit this behaviour.]

If the backend is Orion on linux, it does not have this problem.

I think this is a big problem. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks,
Eric