Hi all,

How can I maintain non-persistent state in a component that will be
accesed by multiple clients ?

For example, I have a component that subscribes to a JMS topic and
listen for events.
I created a Stateless Session Bean with a getLastMesssage() methof that
returns the last message obtained from the topic.
But, due to the stateless nature of the session bean, it always returns
the default value.
If it is statful is only valid for a client, so ...

Is it possible in the EJB model to create a component that maintain
state and it is accesed for several users ?

In the Web model (WAR) you can use a bean with application scope, but,
how can I do it with EJBs ?

Regards,