From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 25 maj 2000 13:23
To: Orion-Interest
Cc: E-volution
Subject: doPost/doGet confusion

Hello!

We have experienced a most strange behaviour on a fresh installation of Orion 1.0rc1 deploying a web application of ours. When executing a "POST" request on a servlet (using a java client program using a HTTPUrlConnection) the orion server seems to dispatch to the "doGet" method instead of "doPost"!!

We have tried to swap the Orion server for a Tomcat 3.1, using exactly the same client software and the same deployed WEB-archive and code, and Tomcat correctly invokes the "doPost" method for the same request.

Is this a common and known bug, or do we need to dig deeper to get more debug information?

Any information useful in solving this mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
/August Linnman, ITEC OBI AB, Stockholm.

August Linnman, ITEC Open Business Integrator AB. Stockholm, Sweden
Telephone: +4670 930 61 05
PGP key lookup: http://certserver.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2BF524E7