Title: RE: IE performance with Orion

The thing is that the problem only occurs when I access the site running locally on my machine, not when I'm accessing an almost identical site running on a different machine. That's what is so strange about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph B. Ottinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 30 maj 2000 13:22
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: IE performance with Orion

Um, there were two things about this mentioned, I think. I already deleted
them from my Inbox, but I'll take a stab anyway.

"No performance using internet explorer"

That's hard to substantiate in the real world; admittedly, your setup may
be pathological in behavior, but I use IE nearly exclusively, and my site
is orion. I have absolutely no performance issues.

"500 server error"

Um, IE has "friendly error messages" which serve to hide nearl all
relevant information from you. Go to tools/advanced, and turn off all
friendly error messages. Or use NS, which means your browsing enjoyment
will be crippled, but NS assumes you've at least the IQ of a baboon on
LSD, which can't be said for IE.

Joseph B. Ottinger               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo      HOMES.COM Developer