Hello Hashim,

You set the port to listen to for a certain site in the web-site.xml file.

You don't need two instances of Orion to serve 2 different ports, just set up a
new site (for example by copying the default-web-site.xml, modifying it, and
linking it from server.xml).

However, if you do want 2 instances for some other reason, remember to change
the RMI port as well (and JMS if you use that) in rmi.xml and jms.xml.

Regards,
Karl Avedal