I've got an application I developed on a different app server (Resin), and
I've had it running on several offer servers, and in each case I haven't had
to move .jsp's or class file paths. For development this great, speeds
things up immensely. Is there any way of using my current directory
structure within Orion? I've been over the documentation, however I find it
cryptic in parts and I can't figure out a way to do this.

I simply want to map /myapp/ to c:\myapp\

is this possible in Orion? It used to be about 6 months ago when I was using
an earlier version.

thanks,
Matthew Baird