I have a simple Entity bean application that deploys in the Sun
reference implementation, but
        when I try to deploy it in orion, I get :

        Auto-deploying Transaction.jar... Error compiling
file:/export/home/bos/orion/orion/applications/TransactionApp/Transaction.ja
r: Variable contained illegal space
        Auto-deploying application-client47985.jar... Error instantiating
application 'Transaction' at
file:/export/home/bos/orion/orion/applications/TransactionApp.ear: Error
auto-deploying application-client at application-client47985.jar: No
location specified and no suitable instance of the type 'Transaction' found
for the ejb-ref Transaction

        I am not sure what "variable contained illegal space" meant.  Would
this be in the java code, or in a xml file ?

        Thanks.