Hi,
I can't find any documentation on how to administer JMS.  What I am looking for is how
to determine which Queues and/or Topics exist on the server.  This is needed so I can
figure out why I am not able to send messages on orion.  I am using docs from the JMS
specification and its not working.  Attached is a code snippet:

void someMethod()
{
queueConnectionFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory)new
InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/jms/theQueueConnectionFactory");
queueConnection = queueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection();
queueConnection.start();

queueSession = queueConnection.createQueueSession(false,
                               Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE);
queue = queueSession.createQueue(<some name>);
queueSender = queueSession.createSender(queue);

< i may set a filter here>

queueReceiver = queueSession.createReceiver(queue);
queueReceiver.setMessageListener(new JmsMessageHandler());

BytesMessage bytesMessage;

try
{
  bytesMessage = queueSession.createBytesMessage();
  bytesMessage.writeInt(bytes.length);
  bytesMessage.writeBytes(bytes);

  < i may set properties here>
  queueSender.send(bytesMessage, DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT,
                                     Message.DEFAULT_PRIORITY, 10000);
}
catch (<whatever>)
{
}

}

class JmsMessageHandler implements MessageListener
{
        public void onMessage(javax.jms.Message message)
        {
                if (message instanceof BytesMessage)
                {
                               < do something>
                         }
                 }
}

This code works fine with Suns JMQ product (except that I use a different method to
create the connection factory with JMQ).  I added the jndi.properties file and the
correct xml files (it complained until I added them).  The application runs without
errors, but no messages are being sent/recieved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!