Title: RE: OR Mapping

Vidur,
take a look at the ATM sample for EJB 1.1.
The AccountOwnerEJB holds a number of AccountsEJB:s.
The AccountEJB holds a number of LogEntry:s
Check the source of these classes and their descriptors in the ejb-jar.xml

Please notice that OR-mapping will look different in EJB 2.0

If you havent got started with OR yet, I would suggest going with EJB 2.0.

Magnus Rydin
WebTeknik AB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]