Hi,

Am trying to deploy an EBB which has dependent classes in other jar files;
these other jar files are specified in the ebb-jar file's Class-Path
manifest attribute (sec 17.3 of the EJB spec) and deployed in the EAR.

When loading the ejb-jar I get a java.lang.ClassCircularityError exception.
This does not occur if I stick the dependent jar on the system class path,
or as an installed extension, or unzip the contents and deploy inside the
ejb-jar.

Has anyone tried deploying dependent jars which are specified in the ejb-jar
Class-Path manifest? If so, any success? Or is this a known bug in the EJB
class loader?

Cheers, Jeff