I am trying to get the EntityContext's environment .  Since Sun deprecated the
getEnvironment() method.  I have to use the JNDI interface.

My code looks like this:

try {
     InitialContext ic1 = new InitialContext();
     InitialContext ic2 = (InitialContext)ic1.lookup("java:comp/env");
     Hashtable env = ic2.getEnvironment();
     Enumeration keys = env.keys();

     while(keys.hasMoreElements()) {
          Object key = keys.nextElement();
          Object value = env.get(key);
          System.err.println(key.toString() + " = " + value.toString());
     }

} catch (Exception e) {
}

My problem is that I am getting an Exception

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.evermind.util.r
     at
com.tsis.utils.net.JNDIEnvironment.showEnvironment(JNDIEvironment.java:32)

on the line:

InitialContext ic2 = (InitialContext)ic1.lookup("java:comp/env");

I looked in the orion.jar file and that file is there.  Not sure what to make of
this.  Does anybody have any idea what is going on??