Excellent!

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Avedal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: HELP: Reoccurring ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException from Orion

Hello Tom,

There's an application log file written for every application. You can
find it in application-deployments/myapplication/application.log (or
similar depending on if you use another deployment dir and depending on
your application name...)

With the graphical console that is days away from a preview you'll
easily see exactly what is loaded into the server, so if you can just
wait a few more days...

Regards,
Karl Avedal