I've got a similar problem - I want to get the context part of the URL (the
'root' attribute in the 'web-app' element in default-web-site.xml).

The J2EE API documentation illuminates the HttpServletRequest method
getContextPath() as returning this information.  Unfortunately when compiling
against Orion.jar I get a 'no such method' error.

How else can I retrieve at runtime the context in which a given servlet is
deployed?

Regards,

James Dodd

ZDNet

"Mattias Karlsson (QDT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/06/2000
10:03:46 AM