Can anybody tell me what has changed in Orion 1.1.12  to 1.1.16 over 1.1.8?

I have just tried it and my JSP/servlet based app stopped working big-time.
I have a servlet that is used to provide access to individual functions each
time they are accessed, recording the source and target URLs. These have
stopped working!

It seems that getRequestURI or sendRedirect has changed

getRequestURI gives /tablepro/tablefill
sendRedirect ("/tablepro/tablefill") goes to /tablepro/tablepro/tablefill
(i.e. adds the context name)
Absolute redirects are being treated as relative.

The ServiceConsole looks like it will be nice though!

Dave Smith
Senior Team Leader
Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]