From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kirk Kalvar
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 9:59 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: HOWTO Sun's Java Pet Store Orion 1.0 Cloudscape JDBMS win98

I developed a how to for jps and Orion 1.0 and tried to post it to orion-interest.  There was a zip file included in the post so I don’t think it made it.  What do I need to do to post the how to and zip as an attachment?

The zip file contains the Orion configuration files for jps and the updated estore-patched.ear with the orionsecurityadapter included.  The howto.txt has detailed instructions on installing jvm, j2ee, Orion (cloudscape) and jps for win98.

Would be good for newbies just getting onboard with orion (like me recently).

Thanks,

Kirk S. Kalvar