Hello,

I just discovered that orion seems to randomly overwrite my configuration files (application.xml, web.xml). However, I have not been able to detect a pattern for this behavior. The newly written versions have some parameters changed, my comments are lost and it they are badly formatted - quite strange if you ask me. Questions:

1. why is orion doing this?
2. can this be switched off? Maybe exchanged for a nice message that allows me to handle the problem manually - and learn something?
3. what files does orion potentially overwrite?

thanks.