The latest autoupdate makes some interesting changes in data-sources.xml,
removing "Default data-source" -

         <data-source
                 name="Default data-source"
                 class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                 location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                 pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
                 xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                 ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
                 url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:./defaultdb"
                 inactivity-timeout="30"
                 connection-driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
                 username="sa"
                 password=""
                 schema="database-schemas/hypersonic.xml"
         />

and replacing it with

         <data-source
                 class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
                 name="Hypersonic"
                 location="jdbc/HypersonicCoreDS"
                 xa-location="jdbc/xa/HypersonicXADS"
                 ejb-location="jdbc/HypersonicDS"
                 connection-driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
                 username="sa"
                 password=""
                 url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:./database/defaultdb"
                 inactivity-timeout="30"
         />

changing the name and all the locations.  Does anyone know the reason for this?

Of course, it broke my BMP test beans, until I re-added the appropriate
section...

com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: javax.ejb.EJBException:
looking up dsName 'jdbc/DefaultEJBDS', jdbc/DefaultEJBDS not found
         at com.evermind.server.ejb.EJBUtils.getUserException(JAX, Compiled
Code)
<etc>

Also, is there any info anywhere on the new GUI tools?

Thanks!

Kirk Yarina
[EMAIL PROTECTED]