Thank you for your response, however that didn't work. I put in a
servlet-chaining tag in the orion-web.xml and whenever I accessed:
http://www.domain.com/whatever/

it gave me a file not found error. Even when I put a dummy filename with a
.html at the end, it still gave me a file not found. I want it to be able to
handle all URLs (the files don't exist, you could think of them as
pseudo-urls) and dish them off to the appropriate place--except for images.
Images need to be handled separately.

So actually, I wouldn't mind if I could put:
         <servlet-mapping>
                 <servlet-name>SuperServlet</servlet-name>
                 <url-pattern>*</url-pattern>
         </servlet-mapping>

in web.xml if I could somehow make the images work. Is there a way I could
do the above, but make it so images are handled the usual way? Or even, is
there a way in my SuperServlet, I could forward the request to the
appropriate image (without having to do the file IO myself)?

Thanks,

-joel shellman
http://www.ants.com/