From: Victor A. Salaman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 July 2000 8:40
To: 'Dave Smith'; Orion-Interest
Subject: RE:

A better way, which I use for packaging is to create an almost empty (if you
have an existing orion-application.xml just add the attribute in the root
tag) orion-application.xml by yourself with a "default-data-source=dddddd"
as described in this example (of course, this only works with build

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE orion-application PUBLIC "-//Evermind//DTD J2EE Application
runtime 1.2//EN" "http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/orion-application.dtd">

<orion-application deployment-version="1.1.24"
default-data-source="jdbc/tspgEJBDS">
</orion-application>

When the application deploys it will find this file and copy it to the
deployment directory and "complete it".... and the system will take this
default-data-source and use it to create it's orion-ejb-jar.xml .....