I need to set up Orion to recognise my own file extension .tst (for test)
and dispatch requests for that type to a specified servlet (Testlet). Just
like jsp's etc... work now.

I've tried a bunch of things. I made alias test for Testlet and made a
servlet mapping for it. Also added "application/test tst" to mime.types.

<web-app>
         <servlet>
                 <servlet-name>test</servlet-name>
                 <servlet-class>Testlet</servlet-class>
         </servlet>

         <servlet-mapping>
                 <servlet-name>test</servlet-name>
                 <url-pattern>/*.tst</url-pattern>
         </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

But I always end up with "404 Not Found".

Is there any documentation for this?
Can Orion be configured to dispatch requests to servlet even if the file
doesn't exist? (thus creating "a virtual file system")