-----Original Message-----
From: J.T. Wenting [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 4:32 PM
To: Andreas Reckmann
Subject: RE: Oracle-Driver not found

I have found you must add classes12.zip to /orion/lib (the same goes for all
other jars/zips with JDBC drivers).
Maybe an option to provide a classpath to the driver in data-sources.xml
would be handy for a future release?

Jeroen T. Wenting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway