Hi again,

just to let you know, how it works to use the
com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory:

For an application you should write one application-client.xml, that
contains ejb-refs to all beans used by this application. This file has to
reside in a META-INF folder located in the root of the application's jar -
respective in the root of (one of) your classpath(s).

It is intended to provide different application-client.xml files for each
client, listing only the needed beans - a bit difficult while developing,
since you should have an own class tree for each client application, so i
fear at the end the application-client.xml will simply contain all beans in
the server...

I know, that this likely will not be subject to change (depends on the
spec), but a possibility to assign JNDI names in the server on a
per-module-base would match my needs much better... well, we got to take it
like it is.

BTW, is there any intended use for the
com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory? Is it only for internal
use? Where do i assign names for objects in the server, that will show up in
this context?

Regards,

Jens Stutte

PS: Thanx to Martin Mavrov, he led me on the right way...