Hi Todd,
Do you have an EAR file or directory structure? If you do, I would put the jars in the
web-app (your WAR inside the EAR) in the WEB-INF/lib directory.

Hope this helps,
Eric :-)

Todd McGrath wrote:

Hello,

I having problems getting a helper jar in my classpath.  Servlets, my
own classes, ejb, jb, all working fine.

here's a code snippet from my servlet:

public void init(ServletConfig config) throws ServletException
{
    super.init(config);

    System.out.println("here?3");

System.out.println("Classpath="+System.getProperty("java.class.path"));
    System.setProperty ("awt.toolkit", "com.eteks.awt.PJAToolkit");
    System.setProperty ("java.awt.fonts",
"/usr/java/jdk1.3/jre/lib/fonts");
    System.setProperty ("java.awt.graphicsenv",
"com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment");

--------------------------

Here's the error:

Error initializing servlet
java.lang.Error: Could not find class:
com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment
        at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvi
ronment.java:61)
        at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:186)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:315)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:262)
        at javax.swing.JFrame.<init>(JFrame.java:141)
        at
com.securedchoice.web.servlet.GraphServlet.init(GraphServlet.java:43)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.to(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.ta(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.rt(JAX)....

-------

I need those com.eteks.java2d.* and com.awt.* classes.

Whenever this servlet is called the System.out.println-> Classpath =
orion.jar.

I have read this list and noticed a variety of ways for classpath
settings.  I have tried adding "library path" to orion-application.xml
and "classpath path" to orion-web.xml.

Anything else I can try to get orion to find the classes?

Thanks in advance,
Todd