thanks klaus

yeah... but most of this things are already possible creating different
web applications without the necesity to create different web-sites.

What's the basic diffrence and advantages of creating a web-site and a
web-application?

I know that the main defference is that a web-site can contain different
web-app but what can i do if i create a web-site that i couldn't do if i
create a web-app ???

THANK YOU  Klaus. I appreciate your help.

        David Sierra Fern ndez
        Ingeniero Tecnico de Telecomunicaci¢n
        AULA RETECAL (CEDETEL)   Universidad de Valladolid
        Campus Miguel Delibes   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        47011 Valladolid (SPAIN)

 -- Sierr@ --