-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lorin
Kobashigawa
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 3:58 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: PathInfo and servlet-mapping

Ok, I've determined that I don't always lose my pathInfo.  It's only when i
try to map my servlet as the default servlet.

How do i do a getPathInfo() on my default servlet?  Here is the entry in my
web.xml file. what am i doing wrong?

When I use:
  <servlet-name>PrintPathInfo</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>

getPathInfo() returns null

when I use:
  <servlet-name>PrintPathInfo</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/path</url-pattern>

getPathInfo() returns /testing/the/pathInfo

Thanks for your help.
-Lkb