After reading volumes of information on EJB's, I am a bit confused as to what is the preferred method for obtaining a reference to an EJB from the client.  I see 2 styles of doing this.  One involves casting to the Home interface by doing a 'Context.lookup(String jndi_name)', while the other is by using PortableRemoteObject.narrow(...).   Is there any benefit to either one?  I prefer the former, since the syntax seems much cleaner, but what's the bottom line?

Also, what are the core set of Orion-specific .jars that must be distributed to a client when using orionserver?

Thanks,
-Jason