Hi all,

We have real problems to get role mappings work !
First of all, it's hard to understand why they appear in both
orion-application.xml and orion-ejb-jar.xml...
Second, it looks like orion-ejb-jar.xml is used, not orion-application.xml,
for role mappings
Third, Orion always cleans up our role definitions in orion-ejb-jar.xml !

The net result is we cannot get roles to work at all ! As soon as we deploy
the application, the role mapping definitions are modified: users and groups
are removed, and implieAll="true" is removed too (when used...)...

Did someone manage to have roles working ?

Thanks for any help !
Christophe

PS: we've just switched to 1.03b with no more success
PSS: just knowing it can work would be nice... info on how would be great
:-) Please specify the version you're using !