Hi,

Has anyone set up and got working the tunnel servlet?

I want my main web site handled by Orion, but would like to pass all .cgi
scripts to an Apache/ModPerl server.

I found  and read the 'integration with existent www-servers' thread, and
followed what it says, about adding the tunnel servlet and
servlet-mappings.

The servlet mapping works, because when i try to follow a .cgi link, it
passes it to the tunnel servlet, which then complains:

500 Internal Server Error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.net.URL: method
getPath()Ljava/lang/String; not found
        at com.evermind.server.http.TunnelServlet.init(JAX)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.to(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.ta(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.sy(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.rt(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.dr.p1(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.dr.p0(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

My global-web-application.xml has the following entries:

        <servlet>
            <servlet-name>tunnel</servlet-name>
          <servlet-class>com.evermind.server.http.TunnelServlet</servlet-class>
          <init-param>
                <param-name>targetRoot</param-name>
                <param-value>http://localhost:80</param-value>
          </init-param>
        </servlet>

        <servlet-mapping>
            <servlet-name>tunnel</servlet-name>
            <url-pattern>/*.cgi</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

Any suggestions, or working configurations?

thanks,

sach
robot6

%s/windows/linux/g