We are also using separate instance of orion servers for different developers on the
same machine. However, people need to restart the server every time they upload the
classes to the testing machine and they always kill the wrong instance of orion
server. They are using "ps-Af|grep orion" and kill all the orion process.

Is there any better way to kill the orion server? If you have different instance of
orion servers on the same machine?

Also, is there any mailing list talking about web architecture? Like,
1. is 2 P500 CPU is better than 1 P733 CPU
2. Should I use NT to host orion or linux to host orion? It is because NT has a faster
VM (about 20-30% faster than linux VM??)
3. What is the deployment layout? Should I use RedHat LVS (Load balancing service) or
should I use the orion load balancing service?
4. should I put the mysql database on the same machine as the orion server or should I
put it in different machine?