Hello,

When I deploy my application, packaged in a .ear file, Orion seems to
"forget" copying the principals.xml file into the
application-deployments directory.

Orion starts with this error:

Error instantiating application at
file:/usr/local/orion/applications/lektor.ear: Couldnt read
principals config file:
file:/usr/local/orion/application-deployments/lektor/principals.xml for
lektor (/usr/local/orion/application-deployments/lektor/principals.xml
(No such file or directory))

When i copy the principals.xml by hand to its place in
application-deployments everything works fine.

It is the same problem both if I have <principals
path="./principals.xml" /> defined in orion-application.xml or if I
don't have it defined.

Does anyone else have this problem?

/Anders
A n d e r s  B e n g t s s o n                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.natakademin.se/