I am having trouble deploying a CMP entity bean.  The error I get is:

Auto-deploying classifieds-ejb... Error compiling
file:/C:/Dev/classifieds/classifieds-ejb/: Variable contained illegal space
Orion/1.0.3 initialized

I have no idea how to find out which 'variable' this is.  I have
experimented and found out that if I comment out all sections of the
ejb-jar.xml file that describes the entity bean, it deploys successfully.
Is there any place where I can get more details error messages describing
what in the file is wrong.  I can't see what might be wrong.  I have checked
for white space which doesn't seem to belong, and the ejb-jar.xml file
checks as valid against its DTD.

Thanks
John Sinnott