Von: Kevin Handley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. August 2000 10:13
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: Re: Orion and CMP

Dumb question but...

I am new to orion and j2ee and don't understand how the container
managed persistence maintains the sql used to update a database. I know
I have to map the ejb member variables to the databas efields in the xml
using the <cmp-field><field-name> descriptors, but how does this map to
SQL?

thanks for any help/advice.

kevin