Hello,

I posted this a few days ago and never got a response.  Could someone
please confirm this as either a missing feature or my incorrect
understanding of the call-timeout concept.

Thanks,
Vidur

--
Hello,

     Does Orion use the call-timeout attribute specified in
session/entity
     deployment section of orion-ejb-jar.xml?  From the docs I
understand
     that the value is specified as milliseconds in hex.  I provide a
value
     of call-timeout="493E0".  However, when the beans are deployed, the

     resulting orion-ejb-jar.xml does not have the value and also I
notice
     that the beans throw a "Transaction was rolled back: timed out"
     exception after 30-60 seconds depending upon server load.  Am I
missing
     something or is this feature not implemented n Orion 1.1.37.

     Thanks,
     Vidur