Hello everyone.

When trying to run the coffemaker sample I get the error below. I think I follow the instructions carefully. This error resembles many other similar cases related to class loading problems. I use JDK 1.3.

Anyone having a clue?

/August Linnman, Dewire Innovation AB, Stockholm.

D:\orion\demo\jms>java -jar coffeemaker.jar
<Login for admin account - works fine>
...... After appr 5 seconds this happens
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com/evermind/server/administration/ResourceFin
der
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.a8.invokeMethod(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.a_.invoke(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.a0.invoke(JAX)
        at __Proxy0.getLocation(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind.server.administration.LazyResourceFinder.getLocation(JAX
)
        at com.evermind.server.Application.akc(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getInitial
Context(JAX)
        at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at CoffeeMaker.main(CoffeeMaker.java:23)