I must admit I'm not quite sure because we haven't used it in a production
system. I thought it was just when starting the first ssl session after
restart of the server but I could be wrong. we didn't check thoroughly.

.. 5 min later ..

I just checked and it's only the first session that's opened. after that
other sessions seem ok. what times are we talking about? the first
initialization takes ages (10-20 seconds on a dual pIII 700). after that
the session creation is not noticable (didn' t measure it, though).

regards,

robert

At 14:05 09.08.00 , you wrote:
>Robert,
>With slow initialization, do you mean initialization when starting server or
>when starting each SSL session?
>I am having problems with the latter.
>Did you find any solution to that? The only solution I can come up with is
>to change provider.
>
>/Thanks,
>Mattias

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de