I'm working on building Jive. I'll look into it and forward your message to
the main maintainers. Jive probably does not see the class, but the JSP
engine does. Maybe that's what is causing problems.
Have you been able to create the Jive database on hSQL? If so, can you send
in the SQL scripts for it? We want to have broad support.

Jeroen T. Wenting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway