I've been hacking away, trying to figure out how to debug JSPs
w/NetBeans & Orion, to no avail. Servlets and EJB's are no problem
(using JPDA + NetBeans).

Has anyone gotten any of the following to work?

1. Orion keeping the servlet code generated for a JSP compile?

2. Successfully debugged a JSP? (either generated servlet code or the
JSP file itself)

...and of so, how?

Since NetBeans (current stable release) does not seem to allow you to
set breakpoints in JSP files, it would appear that debugging JSPs is not
supported. But, if I could get ahold of the source code generated during
the JSP compile, I might have a chance...

Any ideas?

Thanks.