I seemed to have tried everything to get ssl to work but the server
won't start with my keystore.  Here is what I do (using jdk1.3):
keystore -genkey -keyalg "RSA" -keystore keystore -storepass 123456
-validity 360
keytool -certreq -keyalg "RSA" -file www.pawnbroker.com.csr -keystore
keystore
paste to https://www.thawte.com/cgi/server/test.exe
I select :
  360 days valid
  valid from now
  type of cert is Test SSL Chained CA Cert
  cert format is default
I past the result into www.pawnbroker.com.cer
Type keytool -import -trustcacerts -file www.pawnbroker.com.cer
-keystore keystore and create the keystore file
In the default xml property:
I set secure to true
<ssl-config keystore="../../bin/keystore" keystore-password="123456"/>
(my keystore is in d:\jdk1.3\bin)

Whenever I try to start I get:
Error starting HttpServer: Unable to intialize SSLServerSocketFactory
'com.evermind.ssl.JSSESSLServe
rSocketFactory': Invalid keystore format
Orion/1.0.3 initialized.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?