Hi,

I was just getting curious how many of you fellow orion users out there
have thought: "wow, what a great server, if only it had this feature xyz
that I heavily used with apache".

now to get things a little organized and maybe help evermind get a better
picture of what their users would like I thought I'd start a little poll.
maybe some of these things are so easy to implement that they will listen.
let's give it a try.

Poll Question: What apache (or other webserver) core or module
functionality are you missing most in your daily work with orion?

I'll start (ordered by importance):

1. mod_rewrite  (just so simple and powerful, you can do almost anything
with it)
2. mod_expires  (absolute necessity to tweak the behaviour of high volume
websites in terms of performance and correctness especially with all those
proxies around)

btw. if anyone has implemented stuff like that as filters and you're ready
to share, it would be great if we could have a contrib area either at the
orion or the orionsupport site.

robert
(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de