use classes12_1.zip from http://technet.oracle.com
Do not use classes111.zip at all.

My mistake was in incorrect oracle url. But now I'm getting this error:
com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Database error: Message file
'oracle.net.mesg.Message'

And indeed there is no such class in classes111.zip from 8.1.5.
When I put classes111.zip from 8.1.6 onto my orion/lib directory, the error
appeared this way:
com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Database error: Message file
'oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.Messages' is missing.

Example:

    <data-source
        name="Content data-source"
        class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
        location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
        pooled-location="jdbc/ContentPooledDS"
        xa-location="jdbc/xa/ContentXADS"
        ejb-location="jdbc/ContentEJBDS"
        url="jdbc/unipoint|jdbc:oracle:thin:content/na@oracle:1521:unipoint"
        connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
        username="content"
        password="secret"
                schema="database-schemas/oracle.xml"
    />